Thread: Haazens Coffee Corner

Haazens Coffee Corner

To add some sparkle to your coffee try adding cinnamon to your coffee grounds before you start brewing.

If you like something a little Christmasy try adding crushed peppermint as your sugar instead of regular sugar. (Goes good with a nutmeg coffee)

I enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie, So I take pumpkin pie spice and add it to the coffee grounds before brewing.

I like the taste of almond in my coffee but I don't like that odd combination with the creamer. So I found almond extract to be a good substitute. With a little sugar and a Cinnamon stick you have a great combo.

Please feel free to add you coffee drinks you like here.

ok, so i'm boring and like my coffee black.... not that there's anything wrong with that, it's brewed hot and black and i believe that's the way it's meant to be enjoyed.... on the other hand, i have put in 5 1/2 years working in various coffee shops and while i have my personal preference, i'm also a mad scientist...

fair warning, most of these require an espresso maker...

chai tea latte:
    i know folks love them, i'll even drink one every 2-3 years myself, my fiancee loves them... so....
    1 espresso handle of loose leaf chai tea, tamped ( i add in one whole clove but you don't have to)
    pull a long shot (approximately 2/3 of the mug, i use a 12 oz because i like em big)
    add 1 tbsp vanilla powder (NOT extract)
    fill mug with steamed milk
    top with either foam or whipped cream and nutmeg or cinnamon

The Hoss
    (not mine, this was made by a co-worker)
    2/3 mug chai tea latte
    2 shots of espresso

The Mule
    if you need to pull an all nighter, this will give you a good swift kick in the.... you get it
    might also give you a heart attack or 3
    I designed this one with various coffee shop sizes in mind... here's for a 12oz
    1-2oz caramel sauce
    1-2oz chocolate sauce
    1oz white chocolate sauce (optional, kinda hard to get outside a coffee shop)
    6 shots of espresso
    fill the rest of the mug with steamed half and half
    top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate and caramel sauce

i will follow with others i can remember, but nap time for now

I just like coffee mixed with hot cocoa mix. Its ghetto (I knw) but its good!

hehe one of the shops i worked in called that a "ghetto mocha"

may be called many things but sounds really good