Thread: Xparr's looter

Xparr's looter

I posted this originally on 11-07-2011 it still works for me without many problems it does not [ga , but will loot any corpse in range. if you look carefully in the options the option to learn unknown items is allowed should you pick up an item, One time that is not in the default items list. Some items, like captured souls are based on the item wool. If the main item wool is not also enabled it will not recognize captured souls to be picked up. I use this looter every day and rarely have problems with it.
    The main problem I have involves a body that you cannot reach for whatever reason, causing a client crash. This is a rare event, usually caused when a corpse falls on the edges are in a mountain and I don't step away from it fast enough for looter from trying to grab the items. It allows you to set a main loot bag and a separate bag for reagents , and if you have the extreme backpack. This allows you to collect 125 items in a sub packed and your reagents in another sub pack until you are overweight. it also can monitor your weight and will stop polluting before you become over weighted to the point that you can't move.

If you have problems. You may need to use the option in the euo menu to add an additional delay. This will slow the script down. For those that have lag issues.

This will also loot items on the ground will in some chest. But if you walk into a house with loot chest or ground active, it will try to open in Loot every chest in range, crashing your client overloading your pack, so I make sure that I have these options turned off unless I'm going to an area with a lot of items on the ground that I wish to pick up. Then I will activate the option to do so.

Hope this helps someone needs a good looter.

Below is a copy of my original post To Sirius that was mistakenly put in Grand Master corner along with the URLs to download it from dropbox and the original post on the easy uo forums I believe that I made some minor adjustments to it so that I had fewer problems with crashes.

================================================

Nice auto looter has a ton of options from everything not locked down to only one type item and nothing else . Will also place loot into a packy if within two tiles.

Fair warning if you don't set the options will overload you in a hurry has an option to tell you that a certain weight has been reached and pauses the script until you resolve the weight problem.
    Also if you have loot chest checked it will try to loot any chest that comes in range i suggest that you use the loot target button instead and if you walk by a locked down item it will try to loot them and if there a=re to many it will cause a client crash.

I pause the looter then go back to each corpse and let it loot them after the battle is over.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44800702/xPa...ooter v1.60.7z

found it on easyuo fourms

good luck in your hunting

Went back and found the url for this with setup

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38383

hope it helps someone!

xParr's Smart Looter
    I have been working on making the fastest looter possible, and the most powerful when done I hope!
    At this time it is setup for freeshards running pre-AOS. Have done some testing on servers running AOS, and should work for most.

Main:

• @Loot Target - You can target specific objects to loot from.
      @Reset - Clears All ignored coprses, chests, items and will attempt to loot them again.
      @Pause Script - Halts all activity
      @Options - Takes you to the next menu
      *Added for kicks
      *Gold - Tracks all gold looted for the lifetime of the script.
      *Item Count - Tracks how many items you pickup.

Button Options:

• Enabling/Disabling the options in the left field will determent what is looted. However checking "All Ground, Chest or Corpse" overrides this feature.
      @Enable/Disable - Allows you to turn on looting for the item types in the left field.
      ---note: the all check box allows for quick enabling or disabling of all the selections.
      @Up/Down - Allows you to set priority of loot. This only applies when the priority box is checked.
      @Create New - This will create a new entry under the item type list above.
      @Delete Last - This will remove the last entry on the bottom of the item type list.
      @Add Target - This will bring up a targeting hand to allow for easy additions of new item types, without the need to stop and edit code.
      ---note: the area at the bottom of the script is for editing, you can add/delete new item types in the white text field manually.
      ---note: all changes will save automatically unless the script is halted.

@Pause Key - When checked, will halt the script when the appropriate key is hit. Simply edit the two boxes below "Pause Key".
      @Set Reg bag - Click to set the reagent bag id, can be a packy/chest or on your character.
      ---note: you must check the reagent box for this to function during looting.
      @Set Loot bag - By default the first run asks to set a loot bag, you can change it from here. Can be packy/chest or on your character!
      @Load/Defaults - You can reload the defaults, if you make an error when editing the item type field.
      @Load/Last - You can reload your last save, if you make an error when editing the item type field.
      @Save/Return- Saves all changes to smartlooter.cfg, then exits options and continues looting.
      ---note: the script will not find the smartlooter.cfg and will use the defaults until you save for the first time.

Checked Options:

• @Loot Corpse - Loot from corpse.
      @Loot All - (Under Loot Corpse)When checked will loot all items types from corpse, using the wild card {*}.
      @Ignore PC - When checked will ignore any player corpses.
      @Hide Corpse - Hides corpse after looting.
      @Cut Corpse - Cuts corpses up for hides.
      @Cut Hides - Cuts hides on the corpse.
      @Loot Chest - When checked will loot from chests (most any container) on the ground.
      @Loot All - (Under Loot Chest)When checked will loot all items types from chest, using the wild card {*}.
      @Hide Chest - Hides chest after looting.
      @Loot Ground - Loot from ground.
      @Loot All - (Under Loot Ground)When checked will loot all items types from ground level, using the wild card {*}.
      ---WARNING: Checking "Loot All" under Ground Looting is unstable and may crash your client!

@Close Gump - Closes the chest/corpse you are looting from.
      @Reagent Bag - Must be checked to move reagents to its bag.
      @Priority Looting - When checked will loot all items in order. The list in main window shows the order.
      ---note: you can move them up or down with the up/down buttons.
      ---note: priority looting can be slower (tested and can be slow with such a big item list)

@Call Packy - You can disable the "All Come" command here if its an issue.
      @Sheer Sheep - Gets wool of sheep as you pass within 2 tiles
      @Stop on Hiding - Halts looting when hiding
      @Stop on War - Halts looting when fighting (when in War Mode)
      @Auto Learn - When checked any item you pickup will be added to the loot list, this creates a new item group called AutoLearn.
      ---note: you can find the entries under AutoLearn in the item groupe list.
      @Weight Check - When selected will stop looting at the selected weight, which is set in the combo box below it.
      @Auto Detect Knife/Scissors - When checked will search the main backpack for either item (if there appropriate check box is selected).
      ---note: this runs when loading the main loot screen.

Features:
    ;@You can save all changes using the save button, this creates a smartlooter.cfg file that loads from then on.
    ;@Allot of error checking to keep the script running smoothly
    ;@loot speed will fluctuate till it finds the best speed for your server
    ;@Can add item types easily from the Edit area.
    ;@Auto detects knife and scissors for skinning/hides/sheering
    ;@Can use a pack animal for looting (will call pet if more then 2 tiles away; this can be disabled)
    ;@Can use a chest on the ground for your loot bag (must be within 2 tiles of chest during kills!)

;==================================
    ; Script Name: xParr's Smart Looter
    ; Author: xParr
    ; Version: 1.60
    ; Client Tested with: 6.0.11.0 Patch 87
    ; EUO version tested with: V1.5 [Build 144]
    ; Shard: FS
    ; Public Release: 11/29/08
    ; Revision Date: 12/12/08
    ; Global Variables Used: *xparr_gold *xparr_items
    ; Purpose: Fastest looting of Corpses/Chests/Ground to Packy/Bag or even a chest on the ground. Cuts corpse/hides,
    ; sheers sheep, Loot speed will fluctuate till it finds the best speed for your server! And much much more!!
    ;==================================

• Change Log:
      v1.0
      ---initial release, for testing
      v1.1
      ---forgot to remove some hard set variables.
      ---added "Set Loot Bag" button.

v1.3
      ---changed the layout for smoother script functionality.
      ---added "Loot all Ground" check box, so it can be disabled do to crashing.
      ---added "Call Pet" check box, so it can be disabled for any reason.
      ---added a loot status window on the main menu, displays current activities.
      ---fixed some bugs,

v1.41
      ---some small bugs removed
      v1.56
      ---additional layout changes
      ---removed some bugs (also may have added more, for fun!)
      ---added "Load/Defaults" for the loot list.
      ---added "Reagent Bag" button, check box option added so can be disabled also.
      ---added "Ignore PC" corpses
      ---added "Weight Check", allows for easy editing of weight limit.
      ---added "Auto Detect Knife/Scissors" check box, so that it can be disabled for any reason.
      ---added gold tracker; counts all gold looted for the lifetime of the script.
      ---added item counter; tracks how many items you pickup.
      ---added call packy by name. the scrpit will try and use the packy's name, and not the All command.

v1.59
      ---fixed some bugs
      v1.60
      ---fixed a bug in the save function

Last edited by Cormac; 09-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

this one Bam
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

for a set and go looter just follow instructions in the original post . I do recomend having it set to pause when in war mode .

I noticed that this didn't work with my Ginsu, and i for some reason couldn't get it to wor with my scissors either. it just skinned.
    Last edited by Kiria Silverbow; 02-24-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

Quote Originally Posted by Kiria Silverbow View Post
    I noticed that this didn't work with my Ginsu, and i for some reason couldn't get it to wor with my scissors either. it just skinned.
    I will look as it has no issue using either in my copy . I usually tweak mine as I go that issue is normally from not updating the 3 letter codes for the items if they change. sometimes I forget to add them to the downloads. Some of my adjustments are only usable on my system due to variables.

Thanks It would be a great help as I am not a coder you would have to tell me exactly what you did too.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "