Thread: Is Beelzabub worth it?

Question Is Beelzabub worth it?

If anyone has defeated Beelzabub recently, is the reward worth it? The wiki seems to be outdated in this regard, but the new quest giver outside of Beezly's place says that in order to summon him, one of each of the 8 Purgatory talismans are required. I know that some of the Purgatory quest bosses drop PSes, dog licenses, MIBs, skill balls, etc. (and unless they have changed, the last time I played here, some of them used to also drop select arties). From what I was able to gather, Beelzabub does drop PSes, but other than that, is there anything else? Seems like just doing the Purgatory quests would yield better rewards unless Beezly drops something absolutely spectacular.

i dont know of any one who has done him since the change , i dont think it is worth it personally unless they changed what he drops. if anyone has done him since the change i would like to know as well

Blog Entries
    I guess no answered this question on Beelzabub, come on folks inquiring minds want to know.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

I have done Beezl since the change, still drops good stuff, definetly worth it if not for its loot but for the challenge.....

Dameon

Blog Entries
    Will have to check it out sometime, thanks Dameon
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf