Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Easy uo new version

ok i still have trouble i went to redownload and update to 323 now so here i hope this help someone ok thank you http://www.easyuo.com/cheffe/euo323.zip

No longer need to log in at easy uo to get the new version just go HERE an download the zip file . http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52615

I got version 327 (and downloaded a couple older versions just in case and they all say the same thing) but when I try to run any script it says "No supported UO client found!" and I'm not sure if I might just be doing something wrong. If anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it. I'm currently working off making Razor macros or nothin which is fine for most of the basic training but I'm not great at making anything too advanced.

Like I just made a razor macro that casts mirror image, pauses 3 seconds, and then has an if condition statement where If System Message says spinnz is now guarding you., then i have it say "SpinnZ release". That's about as complex as I get and that will work for a while but I am woefully unprepared for how to train past that point.

Try version 328. That is the newest at the time I post...
    Also be sure to bring up status bar.
    Then open easyuo. Without even any script running, you should see in easyuo #CHARNAME:<your character's name> then you know it's working.

It works for me on my alt.

-Yort

Ok I downloaded 328 and I still get the no supported client message when trying to run any script and when I expand the status bar in the right hand column and it shows #CHARNAME :NA

Not sure how to get it to recognize my client. Maybe if I log out and close it completely and try and get EUO to open the client itself? Like under Tools and then New Client? (I had it target razor and that seemed to work at first but it still didn't recognize my uo client)
    Last edited by SpinnZ; 04-06-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Please be sure you set euo.exe to run in compatablity mode and as an admin , Also be sure the scripts are saved in the same folder or a sub folder that euo is in . You mght want to rebootyour syystem . I always start euo 1st then start razor and log into paradise before starting ascript. usally I start the chat one because if it works the others always do so . look in my signature forlinks to several useful scripts .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Another thing I think needs repeating is always always make acopy of your uo folder before you patch I usally name a folder 7.0.63.? or whatever the current client number is and copy the files to it that way if something is broken . Its simple to point razor to that folder until its fixxed . someimes new clients break razor as well as euo and you sit unable to play until it gets patched without a backup set of files . CCan be a week or more sometimes .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! The compatibility mode and running as administrator totally fixed it!!!!! I'm very excited to get some more difficult macros cookin!

With latest patch & EUO client my looter stopped working. There is a popup to set loot bags but it won't save the settings...believe it writes to the registry. I am running in admin mode but sort of stumped.