Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Easy uo new version

My thoughts and prayers are with you Stormy and your family.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

So very sorry to hear! Only read the post just now ... Please pass on our best wishes to him. He is deeply missed!I very much hope he is doing better in the meantime!!

Thanks for letting us know, Stormgaze. Cormac is a dear friend -- please let him know we're all thinking of him. If possible, please keep us updated. And if you're willing, let me know where I can send a card.

Problem with EUO 321

I uploaded UO classic to current client 7.0.58.9 and I am able to get onto shard PF and everything seems fine there. I installed EUO 321, but when I try to run a script I get an error message "No supported UO client found". Can anyone help me figure what I am doing wrong.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

You need to update UO client to 7.0.58.12 and then EUO 321 should work fine. When you patch the UO client you will have to replace the hue.mul file.

Thanks Emma but I am up to 7.0.58.12 just installed it yesterday and downloaded EUO 321 this morning but still get the error message when I try to run a script in EUO
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Hi Eric, i managed to get EUO up yesterday. I figured my error was due to not launching the program in admin mode. Give that a try worked for me.

Thanks Burberry that worked, I had to fight with my Norton Ant-virus to let me execute the .exe file but got it straighten out

Glad to be of help! Hehe

here 322 i got from easyuo ok just try to help http://download.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52615