Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy uo new version

Easy uo new version

I posted ver: 304 to the old thread but as someone was confused and asked in game will post links to new versions here .
    Without the version number in the title starting with version 304 for those that need it .

will try to add new ones to this post as well as a new one 311 added

EUO 311

you only need to update if you have patched to a newer client of uo .
    It is backward compatible with the older clients.
    Last edited by Cormac; 04-10-2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: new link added
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Cormac yer awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cormac View Post
    Once again i am a little late but here is a new version of easy uo that should work with the newest client.
    Freeshard clients 7.0.29.2 or lower (2D Classic only!).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44800702/euox236.zip
    Is there a difference between these EUO releases and the EUO sites releases??

No, he's just saving folks the trouble of registering on the EasyUO site.

Right. Thought it was an enhanced version for the PF Shard. I really need to get back into scripting it's been quite a few years since I last had a dabble with EUO, I think it was around 2005 my last time.

Mostly its for newer players that have no idea what easy uo is when I try to help them in game its easier to say use [forum look on grandmaster corner and download the zip file .

Rather than saying go to eayuo.com join the forums there look for EasyUO V1.50 [Build 236] for OSI/Freeshard clients 7.0.29.2 or lower (2D Classic only!).

download it unzip it to your choice of folders ect ect .

lazy on my part I do try to keep up with the current version when a new player downloads the client easyuo is out dated otherwise and will not work.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

i very mix do we put the EUO 278 in the in my euox with my other stuff make a new fold ???

Quote Originally Posted by siv View Post
    i very mix do we put the EUO 278 in the in my euox with my other stuff make a new fold ???
    just overwrite the one you have by puting it in your current folder . Be aware that you only need this if you patch the client and your old one no longer works .
    this one works with client 7.0.40.1 or older .

Each time the client is updated Easy uo puts out an update usally within 2 days to fix any issues .

Thank you