Thread: Getting UOAM to work with Ter Mur

Cool Getting UOAM to work with Ter Mur

All files and methods are from this thread. http://stratics.com/community/thread...uocart.264446/

I will be attaching my copy of UOAM that has working Ter Mur and updated Ish maps.

Close out of UOAM before proceeding.

Backup your UO Auto Map directory, (I made a new folder inside the UOAM Dir and copied EVERYTHING into that folder)
    then download this file

When you click the link, Choose File>Download to save it.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B51...WdHS2ZIa1dTSU0

and extract all contents to your UOAM directory.

Open UOAM and you should be able to have Ter Mur active while walking around.

I will try to help when I can but Will be out of town this weekend. and probably every weekend after that.

Works great , thx again friend

Thanks thought I would have to abandon an old friend soon this was just the fix it needed.
    Works great nice to have Ter Mur finally.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

For the t-mapers out there here is the location of the custom map files..

http://paradisemaps.weebly.com/
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Thank you Warlocke & Cormac, for your help and sharing your knowledge =)
    Last edited by Skruffee; 09-05-2012 at 12:35 PM.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

i was afarin id never get it back

P.S. did i forget to say thank you

Hi Mate you have just expanded the use of my auto map by a massive amount thank you everything works right except Ter Mur which tracks me and shows labels but shows no details of terrain and is just an all black back ground even though i can tell im moving
    i have played with it as much as i dare and have tried re installing both the original files and the new ones over the top and seperately but still no terrain details i would guess i have a map file missing and tbh i read the original post on stratics and over my head is an understatement
    not to worry if i cant get it to work 100% i still thank you greatly for expanding my auto map use more than it was

For those having issues getting this to work under the new client look here to get a client that uses the right map files to work it 7.0.23.1 extracting this to a new folder in your EA folder and pointing to it from inside uo automap should get you up and running .

AWESOME! Thank you.

UO Automap edit

This is a newer UO Automap with Ter Mur all I did was added my custom T map file to show up to 90 + custom locations that equate to Lucky Longshots and Religios t map books . Lucky's have a few more spots eventually as time permits I will update Religios set .

At this time I have several books of maps that others could not locate and am trying to get them added to the list once I have enough verified and added will update this post .

Good luck and good digging .

Link to download just click the red text .
    UOAM3