Thread: looter and item id script

looter and item id script

I believe this was on the old forums please read the instructions at the beginning of the script for more info. Damara cleaned it up a bit see her Reply for a link for the script.
    Last edited by Cormac; 07-20-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: See Damar's post for the link
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

CatnipsLoot EUO macro

Catnipsloot.txt

Thanks, Cormac. To simplify life, I've set this as a downloadable attachment.

Thank you Damara it was late for me but most would consider it early so did the fast way for me . Posted as a favor to someone that asked in game was going to ask our scripting members to give it a look and see if it can be updated. LOL would try myself but I believe Haaz doesn't want the server to crash so leave it to the pro's.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Catnips Item ID

Quote Originally Posted by Damara View Post
    Catnipsloot.txt

Thanks, Cormac. To simplify life, I've set this as a downloadable attachment.
    item id script

catnips

Quote Originally Posted by Cormac View Post
    item id script

catnips
    Here ya go Wulfy .