Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EasyUO chat viewers

Thank you, Cormac, for bumping this back up for us. We're all getting a little blinder than we were yesterday

Please notice I didn't say anything about getting o-l-d

I still use this and Dammy needs to learn to not say the O word some of us resemble that remark .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

sounds like a good idea but i keep getting a 404 error page dosen't seem to want to load

The dropbox link doesn't work for me either.

Datguy, can you attach the 202C version to the first post?

-Yort.
    Last edited by Yort; 01-28-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong name

Here is the 2.2d version. This is the one that I have started with and added some U guild members to it. You can download it from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ChatViewer.txt

Hope it helps. I will try to support what I can but this is not my script, I just modified a few parts of it.

I have one that shows trampast chat when over there it sorta works on the regular too but can freeze up . I will try and see if I can tweak it a bit and update the staff stuff and post it in a week or so .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors