Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: server

server

Ok I realize i have been away a lot but . Just cause I want to log in an say hi is no reason to shut off the server ....

All jokes aside I tried logging in and no luck Down For Everyone Or Just Me says its not just a me thinggy.

Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

any idea when the server might be back up

Blog Entries
    I have been on all night and server seems to be working fine.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Well if you log out you can't log in...ip change?

well I've been trying to log in for about 4 hours now it keeps saying "the server address you entered could not be resolved"

I've been trying to log in for several days throughout march and again today, but it gives me the same message "the server adress......". Same for Ailith. Are we doing anything wrong or is it the server?

I tried to uninstall and reinstall still getting the same message any one have a idea what else I can try

Server is offline according to UOGateway

Server has been up and running fine for me. Last night I did log off to then encounter a connection to server issue everytime I put in my password... I restarted my computer and somehow it all started working just fine again. Not sure what could cause this.