Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Spawner Items

New Spawner Items

Instead of making a new entry when I make something, I'll just add it here with a date.
    So, if you see this post with recent activity, drop on by to see what's going on.

I am going to try and make at least 1 item a month. Some might be fun, some perhaps not so much.
    Each of the items will be unique, that I can promise.

The items will be visible in Skara Brae for a week or so before taken down. On request, I can re-setup previous spawners for viewing.
    If there is enough interest in the item, we'll consider adding it to the Paradise mall for a gold/silver/plat cost.

Feel free to comment or make suggestions.

March - 2018 : VolleyBall Court
    Volley Ball Court.jpg
    No interest.
    April - 2018 : Glass Blowing Pit
    Glass Blowing Pit.jpg
    No interest.
    May - 2018 : Coming Soon.
    Last edited by Paradise Decorator; 04-14-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    The glass blowing pit is really cool I would put that in my yard for sure
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

I still like the volleyball court.

Love the volleyball court too, and I'm sure I could find a spot for the glass blowing pit too. (Just don't know if I will have time to do the scavenger hunt!)

Love the items please add to the mall . Sorry to be so slow replying wil try to be more observant in the future .

Remember some of use are squeaky tight and have issues letting go of our hard earned gold .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

i like both of them they look cool and would be great for yard deco

I'd use the glass blower pit cool creations

Sorry haven't been around much last few months. But I love them both. Would buy them if saw them at the mall.

Why nt have the boss add a deco ticket to thedonation store then each item can be priced by number of tickets to purchase . will be a cool way to gather more eye candy for the yards and garner a few bucks for upkeep of the server. And not to awful much work to create the deed in game just use one of the current scripted ones and change the name .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors