Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Found loses one of our own.

Paradise Found loses one of our own.

It is with a great deal of sorrow that I take a moment to announce the passing of one of Paradise's own. Dart informed us this morning that his wife, Brigit, passed away. While this was expected, it is still a great loss. Brigit was with us for many years, first as a player, then as staff and decorator for Dart's Adventureland events and dungeons. Please keep Dart in your thoughts and prayers as he goes through this great loss in his life. It isn't easy to lose your spouse of many many years.

I will always remember her gentle spirit, encouraging words and ready smile. She was always willing to listen to others, willing to pitch in and do what she could to help, always there with a cheerful word even when her own life was filled with pain. She has left the pain behind now and has gone to meet those who have gone before. We shall miss her and remember her for many years to come. Be at peace, Brigit.

sorry to hear

i'm sorry to hear this you have my condolences and prayers

Blog Entries
    Dart, Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Thank you all for your well wishes it means a lot to me. I regret I will be unavailable possibly for a few weeks. I will return I promise. As for my events, The gods of Egypt event I will finish when I return so hold on to your keys. I will just leave the rest running. Any drop offs I will deal with upon my return I promise.

My deepest condolences for your loss Dart.

Dart, We are so sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care, Bell and Lacy

Dart, Marco and I send our thoughts and Prayers to you and your Family.
    Last edited by Aries; 03-12-2018 at 01:07 AM.

My deepest and sincere condolences dear Dart on the passing of such a wonderful lady. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours. We will see you when you return.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

Dart; I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
    I knew she was seriously ill but her passing still comes as a shock to me.

I still remember you both as players many many years ago. We had a huge time difference but I enjoyed seeing you both every time.
    You were always together in game, I still giggle when I remmember the silly little romantice jokes you two made at each other.
    When Brigit told me you were both moving in together I was so happy for you both.

Brigit has always been a special person for me, she's one of the few people who are genuinely kind, warm and gentle.
    I remember she would show me the beautiful houses she built and deco she made. Or we would just sit together and talk.
    I knew she had some serious health issues but she never complained about it, she always said it would be allright and that she was happy. I knew that she was allright because she was together with you.

Although I have never met her in real life, I'm happy to have known her in some way.
    She's now in a place without pain, without suffering. She's my friend and I'm very sad I won't see her again.. I miss her.
    I'll never forget her, she'll always have a place in my heart. I'll always remember her as the light of the day...

I was saddened to hear of Daylight/ brigit passing on . As I mentioned in game sunday she and Nightrose were two of the first folks to welcome me and make Paradise seem home . Thanks for all the good memories and may the next life be a much better one dear lady.

You are already missed greatly.

And my deepest sympathy for you old friend its not easy to lose the ones we love so early .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors