Thread: Gods of Egypt

Gods of Egypt

Hello everyone. Well its a new year and so time to begin a new Pantheon adventure. So far we have done Greek and Norse deities over the last two years so this time we are going to do Egyptian. Starting Friday the 12th of January I will open one section of the event per week for 8 weeks. I am going to do this one a bit different this time, instead of collecting favors you will need to collect the keys. There will be eight of them to collect. Each character will only be allowed to do the final event once . You may collect and do the event with different characters tho if you have them. Once the eight key events are opened I will wait two weeks to open the final event for which you will need all the keys. Good luck and I hope it is fun for everyone. Along the way you will have to learn some things about the different gods and goddesses of old Egypt. Enjoy!!

Week three begins with a new section opening and a new god to gain a key from.Good Luck and happy hunting.

Well after a month I am back and I have opened the last part of the gods of Egypt event. I hope you all enjoy it. You only have until may 4th to do this last part so get it done before time runs out.
    Last edited by Dart; 04-12-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Hi Dart,

So good to see you back! You have been (and still are) in our thoughts!

Jade