Thread: Thank you for the e-mail

Thank you for the e-mail

Just wanna thank Paradise for the Birthday e-mail. The only shard I have ever been on that has done that even if it was automated.
    I know I haven't been around a lot lately just a pop in here and there to check on my vendors at the museum but I have been a bit busy with some new writing clients.
    Plus the hubby got a new job and have had to deal with that switch as well. Hope to come back in a little more soon. He's also been playing video games instead of sticking himself in front of the TV which is nice so we are playing a few together. So again I will try to pop in when he's not playing and I am not working.
    Love you all. Hugs and kisses and such.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

For some of us, what we get from PF is all we get. Many of our people (players and staff) are single and with health issues, or in the case of some, hermits. I know it isn't a lot, but at least someone thought enough of you to program the forum to send you a birthday wish on your special day. As for hubby playing video games.... why not get him interested in PF? It's always more fun when you have friends and family to play with, and since you're the more veteran player, you can show him the ropes, ease his way over the lumps and bumps.

I have tried and he just doesn't seem interested, no clue why he just doesn't. Maybe he' just not interested in UO anymore.., I know the blasphemy. I love you guys and will be back soon. *hugs Dammy* love you lots.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "