Thread: recovey

recovey

I want to thank all those that have asked about my health and sent well wishes via the grandboy and the girls since my stroke occurred on may 5th .

Something I want to do is encourage all of you to learn the warning signs and be aware of your health I ignored a couple and now regret not taking the time to have it checked . my outcome would have been much better had i.

Instead I found myself sitting in the floor unable to get up due to the compete loss of use on the left side of my body.

at least with a background in the medical field there was no panic I think everyone else were more freaked than I was LOL
    remaining calm made a couple of them flip out even more I just asked gthem to call an ambulance and she said I do not know their number which got me a nasty look when I said try 911 .

I was doing well completed the 12 week goals at rehab in 7 weeks taught the occupational therapist several new ways to accomplish things she had never considered i her 11 years working with stroke victims . Then screwed in all up when I was transferring from bed to a chair my left ankle turned wrong and I fell causing several ligament injuries including a torn one and high ankle sprain and 8 weeks of bed rest and a walking boot air cast .

now back to being wore out after a short walk .

https://www.webmd.com/stroke/guide/signs-of-stroke

I am hoping to be released soon to return home where getting game time willl be much easier.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Glad to see you back in game Cormac, even if just for short periods just now!

Sorry to hear youve been ill wishing you a speedy recovery my friend
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Welcome back buddy you were missed.

Good to hear you're getting better. Get back soon, we miss you!