Thread: Problems getting the game to start.

Problems getting the game to start.

Hello guys, can someone help me please. I patched a little over the required level and initially all seemed well, however, when I tried to log on tonight, I was presented with the following screens:Muls 2.jpgMuls 1.jpg

Can someone advise please, we want to start playing again.

Thanks

Wulfrune

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfrune View Post
    Hello guys, can someone help me please. I patched a little over the required level and initially all seemed well, however, when I tried to log on tonight, I was presented with the following screens:Muls 2.jpgMuls 1.jpg

Can someone advise please, we want to start playing again.

Thanks

Wulfrune

here is a copy of client7.0.59.5 that I know is working I had Stormy zip it and upload it for you .
    every so often they change the encryption or other files razor depends on to conect causing that type warning and it can take anywhere from a few days to weeks for razor to be updated.

AS always I highly recomend that you mae a copy of your
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic"
    i create a new folder in the directory
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online7.0.55.27"
    as a example that way I can manually point razor to it when the patch messes things up . it saves lots of aggravation and lost game time .

download link complete with the hues fixed and the necessary mul files for uo automap to work correctly .

https://ufile.io/cgfwq
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Thank you Mr Cormac.

I have actually now solved the problem by copying the Sound Mul files from another computer and pasting them into mine.

I am grateful for you replying.

One last question, have you stopped using Facebook? I searched for you the other night and you've disappeared off my friends list ( you might have removed me, if so, no worries, I do that sometimes too

I have not been on it very much will look to see and readd if needed.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Cormac has become nearly a permanent hospital resident since he had several serious strokes nearly a year ago. He is currently undergoing physical therapy and rehab and will be moving into a long-term care facility where he can continue to improve in a regulated environment. It's hard to grow older because not only do we suffer from more ailments, but our loved ones are normally as old as we are and unable to devote the many hours of care we require. Cormac does answer posts, but sometimes it takes quite a few days before he has the stamina and available time to devote to us. Patience, he's coming along nicely and has even been able to be in game on a few occasions for short periods of time.