Thread: Merc traing: Whats the best weapons to train with?

Merc traing: Whats the best weapons to train with?

I want to imbue a sword and sheild to train my merc with and need advise on whats the best attributes to add for best training benefits.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Howwdy

a assassin spike with hit chance increase and defense is best as gains are hit based the more you hit the faster you grow an the spike dose very minor damage a sheild with the same on it then hit point increase /hit regen dex or str giving more hit points so he / she can live longer between healing attemps. i always liked teaming up with somone to take turns being the tank on a medusa and helping heal each others pets .

10 Pets.zip

the attached file is my pet healing euo script lets you add up to 5 pets or players to and easy to use menu with clickable buttons to use assorted healing methods on them kept many a noob alive using it over the years .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors