Thread: Spiderweb Halloween items needed

Spiderweb Halloween items needed

Anyone selling spiderwebs or any spooky Halloween items please let me know 😊
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Need any of those items one might pull out while SOS fishing? -Yort

Thanks York
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

Halloween spawners (all 225 or so of them) will be turned on this weekend. Reason: Most of the deco will stay for the full event time so it won't decay before judging on October 21st (begins at 6:00 AM, server time). Please leave ALL HALLOWEEN DECO HOUSES decorated throughout that weekend, and that week if you please. Other players are always interested in seeing the house designs. Some of them are very elaborate and have a lot of thought and creativity to them. There will be Halloween Deco gift packs when you log in beginning October 2nd and players have until October 30th to log in and get theirs. As for staff going to your houses to install/move items for you, if you are entering your house into the House Deco event, please do not ask staff for ideas or "How does it look". We try extremely hard to not look at the entire house so we don't pre-prejudice ourselves for or against one over another. Let it all be fresh for the judging, please.