Thread: When is everyone active here?

Unhappy When is everyone active here?

I live on the west coast of the USA, and perhaps I'm just unlucky, but it feels like a ghost town more than half the time. Do Champ spawns happen still? Who do I talk to (besides staff, ofc) to get a group going for that? I see that people are online, but where are they? Is there a language barrier or did I bother someone? I literally feel like I'm playing a one player game here.Not trying to black cloud the scene, but seriously, what gives?
    Last edited by Ruehl; 08-10-2017 at 05:42 PM.

I'm Central Time.Speaking for myself, I don't play very much in the summer. I do an hour of walking or biking every day, and it seem there is always other honeydo stuff during the weekends. Plus I work an odd work shift every other week, so my online time might seem erratic. I leave my char logged in most of the time. I don't want to miss out on anything There's a public champ that still spaws. Couple times now we did them after auction when there's more ppl active. -Yort

I'm sorry to whine and complain, but this has bothered me since late June when I came back. I miss playing in a group with you guys.
    Last edited by Ruehl; 08-11-2017 at 12:20 PM.

I am on east coast and here 9 am - 4 pm EST and 9 pm - 1 am EST most days (Retired and have no real Life lol)
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf