Thread: What is currently the best Chest Looter?

What is currently the best Chest Looter?

I am looking for easy uo script that will loot chest and not crash my UO client, any suggestions?
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf

the restock agent in razorworks great grump set mine up with 4 list so i cn chosse which ever is the stuff i want . It works great on level 6 tram maps and dungeon ones too. just takes time to add each item to set it up and polish the list as you change what you really want .

ok how you use razor i can get to on here

Vita do you have Razor ? If so, open Razor, go to Agents, there's a drop down tab, go down to restock-1, click on it, there is a add button. Each item that you want to pull out of a chest, add it from that. also set the amount to 10,000. Now go over to the Hot keys Tab, find agents restock-1 set a key for it make sure you push (set) and your done. Hope this makes sense ,or helps .

Thank You Bell i use on old shard but just but it been yr i try that thank again it help my hand lol

Thank you Stormgaze and Bell, I am using Razor Restock on my treasure chest and is working great 😊
    Last edited by Eric Von Drake; 08-11-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    "Some believe that it is only Great Power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found, I found that it is the small things, every day deeds by ordinary folk, that keep the darkness away" ~ Gandalf