Thread: Hi everyone, still around just problems.

Hi everyone, still around just problems.

I know I haven't been around like I used to and there is a reason for that. Not that I am getting bored with you guys I love each and every one of you. Hubby and I are having a few financial issues and I am working hard to try and get my jewelry website redone so customers like it more, add more products in and try to drive more traffic to it in hopes of getting more money in. The 600 buck every two weeks he was getting has been cut down to 300 because of the insurance at his work, and the bonus they get is about the same. I am trying to get more writing clients in too but no bites yet. The ones i do have aren't paying much. I did sell that blue and silver dragon *does the happy dance* and she gave me a 5-star review on Facebook. Those of you that are on FB with me saw that. I am working on a seafoam and gold one now hoping that one sells too.My issue I think is that I don't have a ground team that shares my stuff so it gets out more. I have those looky loo's that said oh we will share but then don't. But you know me I am not gonna push em or remind them that they did. I pop in from time to time to make sure that my vendors are still there. But just wanted to let you guys know I still care. Loves ya allKiria
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

Hi, Kiria I dont have facebook but would it help if i started a board on my pintrest with your jewelry/website featured. Will help in anyway I can. Just let me know.

Oh, Emma, that would be lovely. my Pinterest is stormshadowsjewelry PM if you have other suggestions i'll take them too. *hugs*

I want to thank Emma for helping out and the other Paradise members that have done so as well it hasn't helped yet but with everything it takes time. I have a few friends that are helping out as well and one of them Bless him is designing me a new personalized Wordpress theme for my website that will keep me from having so many aesthetic issues that I have now they aren't bad just irritating ones. Another friend who is setting up her website using the same platform that I do that I am giving her pointers with has told me some things I missed and I am going back and adjusting mine So things will be even better when the new theme goes in So she and I are helping each other along. I will be there for the Login on the 13th so i'll see you all then. Gotta take a break from all this excel file, and typing and chain maille and wire work. Eyes need a break every now and then. Love you all see you soon.

ok checked some of my mailboxes today and my main home had a very nice gift in it... whoever did that thank you from the bottom of my heart it was very nice. I didn't need it but thank you. I will make sure that it goes to someone that will use it.