Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update on Cormac

update on Cormac

The Grump is doing much better he suffered a stroke may 4th that has left him unable to use the left arm or leg. he is still in the hospital he had episode of atrial fib 2 weeks ago and has to take even more meds now . We are awaiting a bed at an inpatient rehab center they believe he can regain most of the use of his left side but it-will take time and hard work. He asked that we pass on to those that asked his appreciation and thanks for your concern he has only net service on his phone and its spotty but enough for email most the time he can be reached at Mad_Wolf@gmx.com and will try to reply as he can. Damara please do not delete our accounts we will be back once he s home and able to play.

Our prayers go out to you Cormac. Get better and get back here !

Thank you for the update, I've been wondering how he was doing. Give him a big hug and let him know we're thinkin about him

We love you Cormac, get better and come home soon.
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

I'm so sorry your going through this. I hope your healing process goes well. We'll keep Paradise warm for you.🙏

Thank you Stormy for the update. You're family is in our prayers.

Stormy - Can you verify his EMAIL.... it comes back as a bad address

-------------------------------------------
    Mad_Wolf@gmx.com (Mad_Wolf@gmx.com)
    Your message couldn't be delivered. It appears that the email address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain, or the recipient's mailbox is unavailable. The email address might be misspelled or it might not exist.
    Last edited by Paradise Decorator; 06-25-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise Decorator View Post
    Thank you Stormy for the update. You're family is in our prayers. Stormy - Can you verify his EMAIL.... it comes back as a bad address ------------------------------------------- Mad_Wolf@gmx.com (Mad_Wolf@gmx.com) Your message couldn't be delivered. It appears that the email address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain, or the recipient's mailbox is unavailable. The email address might be misspelled or it might not exist.
    mad_wolf@post.com its supposed to work as gmx too but seems they no longer support it unless you buy a hosting plan .

they have taught him to get in a wheel chair with minimal help . he almost made it to the elevators and freedom before they caught him. he really hates not being able to walk

I am only just catching up on forum posts after months. So glad to hear he is on the mend! I hope he makes his way to freedom soon! :-)

I have been in and out lately because I started a new job recently. I am sorry to hear about Cormac and hope he starts getting better. I will keep your family in my prayers.