Thread: What is the version of EUO with our server I need to use?

What is the version of EUO with our server I need to use?

Maybe I am not running the correct version is the reason that it crashes on me at random times. If I could get the correct version that i need to download for our server that would be great. Heck I don't know if the version of UO i have for us is correct lol. I have it from a previous server.

Can I get this information I know that this link will download but there are two which do I use the top or the bottom.

http://willoland.site.nfoservers.com...810f6dbf61bec0

ok I figured out what the version I have are and this is what the details say when i look at them.

version 7.0.55.4- uo
    version 1.5.1.307 euo
    Last edited by Kiria Silverbow; 02-02-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: added information
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "

version 308 is the newest for uo client number 7.0.56.0 or older .

There are several there due to Dammy asking I leave a few older ones just in case . it should be the one closest to the top . Be sure to set euo.exe to run both as an admin and in xp service pack 3 mode .

Usally if it starts up you have a new enough one but if not xp mode it crashes .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Almost forgot if you do not patch the uo client no need to update euo unless you just feel like it . As it can be several days before a new euo.exe is made best to wait onm patching .

As always highly recommend that if you have the disk space to make a copy of you uo client folder that way if you patch and need to go back down until everything else is updated can do so .

You can find links to many useful things in this post

Also in the link in my signature at the bottom of any post I have made .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Thank you cormac so from what you have said I should be ok with everything right?
    "Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "