Thread: Several have complained that Win 10

Several have complained that Win 10

Several Folks have been victum of the Win 10 self install that was recently added to updates .

Try this link

GWX Control Panel

Lets you set it to refuse any attempts to forcibly install it
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

been using that for 2 months and it is a charm. a wonderful little program that blocks Micro$oft from forcing that garbage into your house.

Things I use like that just never occur to me others do not know about it . I just figure they know but not everyone's brain is miswired the way mine is .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors