Thread: Did old accounts get deleted?

Did old accounts get deleted?

Just tried to get back into the server a while back after being away for a while. Life got in the way unfortunatly. Regardless logged in and found I have no character. Can I assume that old accounts got purged?

Unless you or someone else tells staff you are going to be away an extended time old accounts get purged on a regular basis .

I think its in the 1 year no activity time range .

Simply logging in every few months will keep you active but Dammy will keep you for an extra 6 + months IE : military deployment , computer died and too broke to git one right away , sick an can't play for a while .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Yes, old, inactive accounts are removed after a year of inactivity. Cormac is correct about staying a little longer if I'm told (PM on forum works, book near front steps/house sign works) of a valid reason. Besides, we allow people to come back again. And, since this is all pixels and you had them once, getting them a second time is easier. It always gets easier the more you do it.

If you bought stuff from the PF store do you have to buy them again if your account was deleted?

Serendipity