Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get started with Paradise Found

The problem is on their end I noticed this my self and tried to relink will fix it asap . I finally managed to get the actual download by going here and using the link on the page at UO Razor

I also updated the 1st post .
    Last edited by Cormac; 08-01-2016 at 01:19 AM.
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

For those with networking issues some things to try .

http://www.pcworld.com/article/24675...ing_fixes.html

These are easy to try items to see if they can fix connection issues remember after clearing the DNS cache or others you might need to reboot your computer to allow the changes to take effect .
    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
    links for setting up to play .How to get started with Paradise Found The Current version of Easy UO Religio Skill Training MASTER LIST claytons trainer with fixed stealth Religio CEOMedic with Mirrors

Now that I am not in the gulag " place they lock up stubborn folk's that will not admit they are sick " I am working on several issues some are having with the newest client . It seems to be a winblow's 10 thing Microsux hates UO .

I will also try to update this post with an edit as you can fully patch UO client and play in Paradise . The current version of Easy UO # 294 works just fine with Classic 7.0.47.0 so far none of my major scripts I use regularly have issue's.

For those that are new Religio's master list under Grand Master corner has scripts to train almost every skill to 100 and beyond .

Thanks for this post I think I got what I did wrong now. I uninstalled and I am installing again. I hope I can save some of my old scripts!
    Sele

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Thanks for this post I think I got what I did wrong now. I uninstalled and I am installing again. I hope I can save some of my old scripts!
    Sele
    I have copies of most scripts just might take some time to dig them up .

Just trying to reinstall on my new computer, but the link to client 7.0.35.3 is dead. It says file removed by administrator.

It looks as if UO doesn't want to let me get back. When I tried to patch, it always stops at the same place about 2/3 of the patch and crashes. I tried to uninstall and re-install and got the same problem. I'm stuck. No idea what to do next.

This is the latest UO client currently running on Paradise Found: http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/in...p_7_0_24_0.exe It will automatically update to the latest version. You WILL also have to update your razor to the latest version in order to keep it all running smoothly. If you don't update your Razor to the latest version, you will have issues with things sticking in your hands.

when patching fails usually you can wait 10 Min's and restart it . And it will start from where it left off I had to try 4 times about 2 months ago before it finally got everything .

For whatever reason the client lags or drops a packet and it fail's but all the files already applied are there and do not re-download try using UOPatch.exe instead of client.exe might help .

Quote Originally Posted by Telemaque View Post
    Just trying to reinstall on my new computer, but the link to client 7.0.35.3 is dead. It says file removed by administrator.

We no longer need the old client the hosting service I was ussing deletes them if there are no downloads in 90 days . So that's why the files are no longer there .

Between one issue or another and a death in the family I have not had much time for online stuff hopefully it will get back to where I can keep a closer eye on this and other post of mine .